We would like to tell you that we have been working hard on this new Beta 1.3.0. Our focus has taken on a new ground: make the maps bigger and better. New roads have emerged, the landscape has taken a more dramatic look, old structures have morphed into ruins and creatures have become more unpredictable.
The first level, Moonscape has now a capture point: A new fountain has been discovered on Thagörlad Ruins, unfortunately overrun by giant rats whose only purpose is to defeat the humans and take over the water. Your mission: Capture the fountain and destroy the enemies inside the point so you can open the portal that will carry you to the next map.
In Khan a new village has appeared and new characters will try to share their bizarre stories with you. The Oasis is the only water point in this dry and hot land. Orcs and monstruous insects are trying to get a hold of the wood of the Sun Tree.
Metal City, the deep and ancient mine has been taken by surprise and unfortunately there is no one else to go there and free it from the claws of the enemy! Go now and claim the only place where Metal is still relevant; so humans can become stronger and continue to explore the world beyond the visible.
Arm yourselves! Embark yourselves in the only mission we need: Find the WATER! Explore beneath the mist, under the earth, above sandsea level…
Also in this version:
- All maps are 4x bigger and redesigned with more places
- Enemies spawn at a higher rate but with lower levels
- Speed has been balanced for monsters and enemies. Gameplay is faster and more responsive
- Melee weapons are more efficient
- Spawn and waypoints are closer to each other so it’s easier to travel across worlds
- World rendering is optimized
- Lighter network protocol
- Many reported bugs are fixed
If you haven’t bought early access to Hammercoin yet, you can get it via itch.io: